Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pipsqueak by Bernat

100% Polyester
3.50 oz/100 g
120 yd/a09 m
7 Colors
Made in China
Bernat.com

B A B Y   S O F T ! ! ! !
I love this yarn!

It is so soft, it's like slipping into a cloud. It's fluffy fun you can roll into a ball and create the most fun things, you will love this!

Knit or Crochet, when you finish you don't see the stitch.

When I first seen it I thought it might be a little bit difficult to work with. I thought the fuzziness might make it hard to stitch. But it wasn't, not in the least bit. Knitting with it was dreamy. When I first started crocheting with it, I had a little bit of trouble finding the stitch in the previous row to work a new stitch in. Once I realized that if I felt for the stitch instead of trying to see it, it was much easier. Now after working with it for a while, it's a breeze.

If your having a baby or know someone having a baby, make something... anything, with this yarn. You will be glad you did. Afghan, booties, hats, sweaters, this is the perfect yarn.

My next project with this yarn is going to be a pair of fuzzy socks for myself for this winter. I can't wait to slide across my wooden floors with them on. (Hopefully without falling and breaking a hip.)

There are three solid colors - Blue, Pink, and White. The ends tend to look a little dusty, but I think alot of that is due to the lighting in my house.
There are four multi colors -
Pink, Green, and White
Blue, Green, and White
Pink, Blue, Green, Yellow, and White
Brighter Blue, Pink, Purple, Yellow, and White

I have used all of the colors for hats, and I like each of them equally.

Below is a picture of some of the hats I made. They were all done in crochet with a size H hook.


The hats pictured above can be purchased from my store on Etsy.

GOTTA HAVE IT!

I found something I absolutely love via a post on Handmade Success,  To Do (Now or Later).
Boy Girl Party has some of the cutest things. When I seen the  2012 Clockwork Agenda by Susie Ghahremani, I knew I had to have it. For now it will be on my To Do list, marked sometime between now and later. Meaning I want it now, but it will have to wait a couple of days.

2012 Clockwork Agenda by Susie Ghahremani at Boy Girl Party.

Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment