Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sugar 'n Cream by Lily, Peaches & Creme

Sugar 'n Cream by Lily
100 % Cotton (Grown in the USA)
2.5 oz/7.9 g
120 yds/109 m
90 Colors
Made in Canada
sugarncream.com

Peaches & Creme
100% Cotton (Grown in the USA)
2.5 oz/70.9g
120 yds/109 m
63 Colors
Made in Canada
peachesandcreme.com

These are wonderful cotton yarns that are easy to work with. I mainly use them for dish cloths and hot pads but you can use them for almost anything. The finished product is soft, and it shows off stitches really well.

Below is a hot pad I made using three colors, White and Hot Green from the Sugar 'n Cream line, and Bright Pink from the Peaches and Creme Line.






I am in the process of writing the pattern for the hotpad, and I will share it as soon as it's done.

Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love these. They are so bright and pretty. Would love to make some of these for Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete